Design Verification Engineer ($110k-$160k)
If you are a Design Verification Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are an industry leader in delivering programmable camera video processors to the rapidly growing automotive camera market. Our products feature advanced image signal processing, unique eWARP® processing technology, and state-of-the-art neural network-based computer vision solutions. We ship camera video processors in diverse automotive applications such as ADAS, autonomy, in-cabin monitoring, digital mirrors, smart backup and augmented reality cameras.
- Salary: Base + Bonus & Depends on location
- Completely open
- Full Comprehensive Benefits & Friendly PTO
- Develop test strategies to verify next generation camera processors
- Develop and review block and chip level verification environments and test plans
- Work closely with design engineers to develop test benches and test plans to meet coverage goals
- Participate in selecting best in class 3rd party protocol verification IP
- Help enhance the overall DV methodology by analyzing 3rd party verification tools
- Debug failures in simulation and collaborate with designers in identifying root-cause issues
- Develop a tests that will help achieve functional safety goals that meet ISO26262 compliance
- Work with the systems and software teams on emulation platforms
- Participate in the bring-up and debug of the device prototype
- Provide support to the Product Engineering team to meet all validation and qualification goals for the product
- 5+ years of industry experience in design verification
- Experience with test planning, test bench architecture and assertions
- Constrained random verification experience with SystemVerilog using UVM
- Coverage driven verification (code/functional/assertion coverage)
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and scripting experience with Python/Tcl/Perl
So, if you are a Design Verification Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.