We develop artificial kidneys and advanced technologies for patients with end stage renal disease. Our work can potentially improve the lives of millions of patients with kidney failure.
The Executive Assistant represents and provides critical support for key activities for the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), which will enhance the CEO’s visibility and reputation by managing internal & external relationships in a proactive and structured manner. This will include ensuring seamless links for the CEO with the Board, current investors, potential investors, other external parties, and the team.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides full-spectrum administrative support to the CEO including managing phone inquiries, screening requests from internal and external parties, and managing the CEO’s schedule
- Takes the lead role in the planning and execution of CEO commitments, including communications, meetings, presentations, submissions, travel and events
- Reviews and ensures completeness and accuracy of documents flowing to and from the CEO office, including managing the storage and security of confidential files
- Prepare correspondence such as letters, memos, minutes and other materials as required
- Provide appropriate hospitality, including arranging catering, when needed, for those attending meetings and appointments with the CEO or his direct reports
- Occasionally participate in out-of-office meetings
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Candidates with an Office Management or Business Administration degree from a recognized post-secondary institution are preferred
- Minimum three years experience working in an Executive Assistant capacity
- Start up experience is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite of products (specifically Word, Power Point and Outlook, and intermediate knowledge of Excel)
- Exercises a high degree of diplomacy and good judgment
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Communicates openly, honestly, and clearly
- Excellent written communication skills
- Is enthusiastic about what they do; displays drive and energy
- Highly self-motivated and demonstrates initiative consistently
- Excellent time management and organizational skill set
- Follows up to ensure other people’s contributions are on schedule
- Anticipates problems and ensures contingency plans are available and actioned if needed;
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Highly detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and manages time (both their own and the CEO’s) effectively
- Builds and manages networks and relationships with internal and external parties
- Builds respect internally and externally
- Represents Qidni Labs professionally.
Apply by sending your resume to
Job Type: Full-time