POSITION: Residential Support Worker – NIGHTS
The Night Staff will work to implement the goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of Nova House in the provision of services to abused women and their children. This position is based on a 4 day Saturday to Tuesday set schedule as a 10-hour shift from 11:30 pm – 9:30 am.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Graduate, GED or equivalent.
- Experience and interest in working the night shift.
- Ability to manage crisis lines
- Assessment skills, particularly crisis intervention, is essential.
- Ability to work with adults and children
- Experience working on crisis lines
- Excellent skills in communication, comprehension and critical thinking.
- Desire to work and interact as a member of our Team.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Data entry and computer skills are essential.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job which will include cleaning, lifting and organizational tasks.
- Must provide a clear Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check.
SALARY: As per Collective Agreement
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Support Care: 1 year (Preferred)