ZenFocus is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at ZenFocus.
ZenFocus has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Architect in the high-growth Salesforce practice. A Technical Architect (TA) at ZenFocus is focused on designing and ensuring delivery of complex Salesforce solutions uniquely tailored to our clients’ needs. The core function of the Technical Architect role is to take ownership of all technical aspects of a Force.com implementation including custom code, systems integrations, and 3rd party applications.
The Technical Architect designs the key technical components of the solution and helps direct ZenFocus technical resources to develop and deliver the project deliverables. The TA reduces the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project lifecycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives. Additionally, the TA often conducts design/code reviews during major project milestones. The Technical Architect is ultimately responsible for the technical excellence of any project to which he/she is assigned.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work directly with the client to understand their needs and detailed requirements
- Together with the Solution Architect, be responsible for designing a robust solution to meet client needs and communicate that solution in a clear and professional manner to client stakeholder executives
- Interact closely with external systems and infrastructure, lead multiple technical projects, and direct multiple developer resources simultaneously
- Be responsible for successfully designing and managing the integration of Salesforce with other systems and custom extensions to the Salesforce product
- Provide subject matter expertise in integrations, Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce and other features on the platform
- Work closely with Project Managers, Solution Architects and clients to architect technology solutions needed to support key customer business processes
- Lead technical design sessions and produce technical design documents
- Provide technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), iterative refinement and coding standards
- Understand platform limitations and design alternatives to work around limitations
- Design of CI/CD Pipeline to exceed Salesforce DevOps standards
- Provide pre-sales support with estimates and possible technical design as requested.
- 8+ years CRM experience, the majority specifically with Salesforce
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds
- Strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development and configuration:
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other enterprise integration technologies. Informatica Cloud, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit and/or Mulesoft preferred.
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL)
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Extensive Apex VF Controllers and Apex Classes/Triggers development experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience in “Big 4” or equivalent established consulting firm and/or Salesforce Platinum partner highly desired
- Experience with public sector clients preferred
- Experience with Agile or Hybrid-Agile methodology
- Demonstrable experience in at least one of: Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Maps (MapAnything), Field Service Lightning, and Mulesoft highly desired
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
ZenFocus is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
ZenFocus does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of ZenFocus and ZenFocus will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
ZenFocus offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- RRSP/401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $87,424.00-$153,825.00 per year
The consultants are allowed to work remotely due to Covid-19.
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- CRM: 4 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)