ASRJ Communications is a National Service and Installation company. We provide installation and repair services for Bell Smart Home Security services.
We are seeking customer orientated individuals who can work both independently and as part of a team in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas.
- Installation and repair of Bell Smart Home Security services in a residential setting.
- Provide excellent customer service to both new and existing customers
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures. Working in a safe manner always.
- Ability to work various shifts including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Report to dispatch and management in real time job closure.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Grade 12 or equivalent education
- Ability to lift to 70lbs
- Ability to work off ladders at varying heights
- Ability to interact with customers in difficult or negative situations
- Ability to organize or plan work day to meet scheduled deadlines
- Ability to make decisions while working under minimal supervision
- Be able to demonstrate communication skills both orally and written
- Fluent in English
- Must have a clean driver's abstract.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Must have mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to operate hand and power tools
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and every changing environment, while maintaining a high level of performance
Experience would be an asset but willing to train the right individual.
Job Type: Full-time