Supply Chain Operations Area
Summary of Responsibilities
18-month fixed-term position
Pembina Pipeline is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist to join the Operating Services Unit (OSU) for an 18-month fixed-term position. Based in our Calgary corporate office and reporting to the Supervisor, Supply Chain Operations, the Specialist will support the integration of new business to supply chain systems, technologies and processes. The Specialist is expected to collaborate and share information across business and service units, working closely with Supply Chain Management and business stakeholders to develop and administer SAP and business processes to support integration requirements. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work collaboratively with our business and service unit stakeholders and internal Supply Chain Management representatives;
- Provide the Integration working group with a central point of contact for technical aspects of the integrations;
- Plan and execute support for activities preceding the close of acquisitions, during transition and post transition;
- Deliver rapid impact assessments;
- Identify integration challenges and provide recommendations for resolution;
- Ensure development of integration components to minimize impact on operations;
- Coordinate technical delivery of the system portion of the integrations;
- Lead the application integration work for SAP Contract Management;
- Provide up to date status reports on progress, issues and opportunities; and
- Perform duties as required to transition supply base to the acquiring organization.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with SAP Materials Management (MM) module is required;
- Functional understanding SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) and Finance (FI) modules;
- Ability to influence business decisions and procedures;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to train new users with varying levels of experience;
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Excellent analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to organize thoughts and ideas and communicate them in a clear and logical manner;
- Experience in process development and management;
- Understanding of midstream organizational processes and procedures;
- Team player possessing a natural ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills; and
- Good understanding of change management processes and proven change management capabilities.
No agency calls please.
Pembina is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation has been serving the transportation and midstream service needs of North America's energy industry for over 60 years. We process, terminal and transport our customers' products safely - all while protecting the environment and delivering on our commitments to our shareholders and community stakeholders. When we build something, we do it right.
Powering Pembina's growth are our smart, creative and energetic people who allow us to remain a disciplined and responsible energy transportation and service provider and a trusted member in our communities.
Our expectations are high, and so are our rewards. We treat our people well – whether it’s through our total compensation package, our community engagement and volunteer opportunities, or our numerous fun social activities.
Pembina is a proud recipient of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2018 and 2019), Alberta's Top 75 Employers (2014-2019), and Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2019). We are also a strong supporter of Skills Canada.