We are looking for a focused, collaborative and motivated Senior Broker to help us grow the largest Merchant Services Brokerage globally. The right candidate will have the strong desire to take on an entrepreneurial mindset and utilize Merchant Broker's proven framework to hunt and grow a book of business supported by industry leading sales technology. Our Senior Brokers have unlimited annual earnings potential and are consistently ranked within the top percentile for compensation within our industry. This role also has the opportunity to work in office and remotely.
- Target and prospect opportunities to sell merchant services and consult on current rates by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Qualify and present solutions based on individual needs and a consultative sales approach.
- Negotiate prices and rates on merchant payment processing machines and services.
- Continuously work on building and maintaining an active sales pipeline in order to hit quarterly sales closed and pipeline targets.
- Work with our Finance and Customer Service Departments to transition closed opportunities in preparation for client onboarding.
ABOUT YOU - REQUIREMENTS:
- 4+ years of proven sales experience and the ability to prospect, qualify and close deals independently. Post-secondary education in business or a related discipline is preferred.
- Experience updating and actively using a CRM, preferably Salesforce.
- Ability to build strong relationships and experience in sales prospecting, lead qualifying, negotiating and closing.
- Well versed in different sales techniques, strategies, pipeline management and comfortable with cold calling.
We thank all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview. Merchant Broker is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage qualified applicants to apply and will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all parts of the hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)