Woody’s RV World Abbotsford is looking for a Part Time Receptionist!
- Administrator skills with previous office and switchboard experience
- A punctual team player who is able to work independently
- A person who is self-motivated, resourceful and pays attention to detail
- Able to Multi-task and perform under pressure
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Previous office and/or reception experience is considered an asset
- Pleasantly greeting all customers in a positive, friendly and courteous manner
- Ensuring all guest and customers are looked after during their visit
- Effectively directing calls over a multi-line switchboard
- Assisting with inventory management, uploading pictures.
- Providing support for the other departments, typing letters, data-entry, and filing
- General office administrative duties including tracking office supplies, faxing and mail
- Managing the front desk and keeping the Customer Lounge clean
- Looking for a career change and want to join a well-established growing company? Woody’s RV World Abbotsford is looking for a Part Time Receptionist!
- Woody's RV World, a leader in the recreational vehicle sales and service industry, is always looking for dedicated, career-minded individuals.
Contact: Sales Manager - Chase Paylor
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)