Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Person the Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for supporting the Inventory controls within the vault by organizing and leading inventory counts at all steps of packaging and shipping and investigating and reconciling inventory discrepancies. The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for Master Data setup in our inventory systems and maintaining data within the inventory systems. This individual must have superb organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Knowledge of physical security requirements for Controlled Substances related legislations, regulations and guidelines in Canada.
- General understanding about the operational controls and inventory movement of controlled substances.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good understanding of inventory tracking systems.
- Knowledge and compliance with GPP, GMP and GLP.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check-in of products brought in the previous day (confirming weights, lot, counts of packages and calculating processing losses)
- Reconciliation of incoming/outgoing products within the vault.
- Ensure product is palletized properly (forklift experience an asset)
- Prepare product for next day (Check-out) upon receipt of information from the Division Manager and/or supervisor.
- Calculating moisture loss of each lot, tracking, re-weighing through inventory tracking system.
- Keep vault organized at all times.
- Ensure a reconciliation/inventory count is done once a month for each lot and give regular update to the Division Manager and packaging team.
- Maintain Excel spreadsheet for stability and all discrepancies adjusted in inventory tracking system.
- Dispensing items from Raw Materials to Packaging
- Ensure lots are segregated as quarantine or released.
- Other duties as assigned by the Divisional Manager (RPIC).
- High School Diploma.
- Forklift experience an asset.
- Must be able to follow detailed instructions.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well with and closely with Management.
- Prioritize, work well under time pressure, and focus on work in midst of noise.
- Maintain a good, cooperative and respectful attitude.
- Comply with safety laws and regulations.
- Works well independently and in a team environment.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
Security Clearance may be requested for this position.
Shiftwork – 12:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Physical aptitude to perform tasks required for the proper management of Security Operations.
Director of Manufacturing and Supply Chain
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Atholville, NB (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)