The ECi Software Solutions family of companies provides business and e-commerce solutions, offering on-premise and cloud-based technologies. For 30+ years, ECi companies have served the manufacturing, office supplies, service technology, contract office furniture, lumber and building materials, hardware and jan/san sectors. We are industry experts supporting the entrepreneurial spirit and profitable growth of small and medium size enterprises. At ECi, our passion is to make your business stronger than it was the day before. We want you to be able to say “I win” every day!
To apply for this position, please attach a detailed resume that demonstrates your qualifications and skill set pertaining to this position. Applications without a resume will not be considered.
Senior Implementation Specialist
ECi Lasso is the leading designer, developer and marketer of innovative ‘on-demand’ Customer Relationship Management software services for the worldwide real estate market. We help developers and builder sales teams sell more real estate - faster and easier.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients to ensure a successful onboarding process to the Lasso CRM platform
- Engage clients through regular strategic calls to drive adoption and expansion
- Ensure all clients complete the required technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner
- Mentor clients on use and integration of Lasso into their business operations
- Manage clients throughout their lifecycle and journey
- Translate client business requirements into product and/or service requirements
- Be the trusted advisor and advocate for ~100 clients
- Resolve client inquiries by aligning clients with the right resources
- Monitor the trouble ticket queue
- Provide web-based support, training, and ad-hoc training as required
The Senior Implementation Specialist will work Monday through Friday, and may be required to travel.
- Strong people, project management, and business analysis skills are required
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills are required
- Excellent troubleshooting skills are required
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role an asset
- Experience in real estate industry an asset
- Understanding of API and system integrations an asset
- Diploma/Degree from an accredited technical institute an asset
- Enthusiastic & self-starter
- Hard and smart working
- Results driven
- Good attention to detail
- Professional & welcoming attitude
In addition to our competitive salary and award winning culture, we offer an excellent benefit package. We even offer our employees a day off to serve their community! Our company core values are our “CODE”: Crave Greatness, Own the Outcome, Deliver Awesome and Embrace Community.