Reporting to the Range Restaurant Manager, this position provides support to the team
and helps to ensure an exceptional experience for all guests.
- Support and provide assistance to all Servers and Bartenders.
- Ensure successful opening and closing of the restaurant securing all company
- Support the direction and initiatives of the management team publicly at all times
role modeling all systems and standards.
- Ensure completion of the manager checklist, opening and closing checklists and
running duties for service, bar and host staff.
- Participate in the development of new initiatives, products and services.
Responsibilities and Accountability
- Maintain a guest focus while performing duties.
- Assume responsibility for the quality of guests’ experience.
- Support quality standards and procedures put in place by management publicly
and provide feedback privately.
- Ensure all opening and closing support staff duties are completed.
- Work as a team member and maintain a professional and respectful attitude at all
- Learn and promote the development’s services, facilities, and amenities and
be able to direct guests accordingly.
- Follow all government laws and company policies regarding the serving of
- Must be highly customer focused.
- Possess an energetic, proactive and positive attitude.
- Must be able to direct and work well with others.
- Be able to work varying shifts.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature, essential duties and responsibilities of
work performed by team members in this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.