Job Title: Store Manager
Reporting to: William Lomker
NOC Code: 0631
# of Openings: 1
Type of Position: Permanent; Full-time
Hours: 35 hours per week
Employer: DOMINOS PIZZA FRANCHISE
Business Address: Unit# 108, 6750 Winston Churchill Blvd, Mississauga, ON, L5N 4C4
Work Location: Unit# 108, 6750 Winston Churchill Blvd, Mississauga, ON, L5N 4C4
Website address: Https: //Www.Dominos.Ca/
Dominos Pizza is an American pizza restaurant chain founded in 1960. The corporation is headquartered at the Domino's Farms Office Park in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and incorporated in Delaware. In February 2018, the chain became the largest pizza seller worldwide in terms of sales. Dominos is a fast growing restaurant chain that has become an industry leader in the food service. Domino’s had expanded to over 6,000 international locations and it expanded to pizza's birthplace, Italy; this was achieved on October 5, 2015, in Milan, with their first Italian location. Dominos is the place for all of your family's favorites, made from fresh ingredients.
The Store Manager is responsible for overseeing multiple units with a focus on Quality Assurance, Client Relations, overall Strategic Planning and Sales Growth.
Duties and responsibilities may include some or all of the following:
· Industry work experience: 3 years+
· Strong communication and organizational skills a must;
· Occupation specific work experience: Proven success with implementing sales growth strategies;
· Education: High School Diploma;
· Proficient with computer systems including POS, Excel, Word, e-mail, and all other instore applications;
· Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and teams;
· Previous experience in growth and development of front-line associates;
· Solid financial analysis experience with a track record of delivering on bottom-line improvement;
· Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel) as well as mobile office tools;
· Access to a car and valid driver’s license is mandatory;
· Flexible and willing to work days/evenings/weekends; and
· Time management skills
How to Apply:
Please forward your cover letter and resume by email to Shivasthi Maharaj-Singh at
shivasthi @ dominosempire .ca with the heading “Store Manager” in the subject line in order to be considered for the position. Please apply by email only.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 /hour