Working together to be our best!
First National is Canada’s largest non-bank lender, originating and servicing both commercial and residential mortgages since 1988. Over the past thirty years, we have been committed to hiring the best and brightest with over 1,000 proud team members. Through cooperation, ongoing coaching, development opportunities and a culture that celebrates both hard work and teamwork, First National team members are supported to lead, learn and grow.
If you are ready to join First National’s dynamic team, while working hard and having fun doing it, we invite you to apply online and let us know how you can be part of our success story.
We are hiring a Renewals Documentation Administrator for our Documentation Team!
Assistant Manager, Documentation
July 7, 2020
July 24, 2020
Hours of Work:
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Downtown Toronto Great location! Steps away from the main public transit station
What we offer:
Highly competitive compensation package which includes, base salary, bonus, benefits, and career advancement opportunities!
- Eligibility for benefits is dependent on the terms of employment
The Renewals Documentation Administrator is responsible for initiating and completing the renewal and mortgage discharge processes for First National and 3rd Party Servicers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Requirements Needed:
- Accurately input renewals details on Optimus (renewal directory or manual when required)
- Check errors on directory reports and weekly reports making corrections where required
- Prepare Lock In Agreements for Variable Rate mortgages when requested by client
- Generate and mail confirmation letters to client
- Audit renewals/ lock ins to ensure accuracy of terms inputted.
- Maintain investor spreadsheets for renewal allocations and reporting commitments for Accounting, investors and management on a daily basis based on guidelines from treasury
- Maintain current interest rate sheets used by Renewal Administration Department
- Manage and complete daily workflow items
- Prepare mortgage Discharge Statements
- Audit discharge statements to ensure accurate penalties, fees and notes are in place
- Prepare discharge documents for all residential mortgages 30-60 days after loan is paid out
- Complete all other projects as assigned by management.
- Post-secondary education and/or equivalent work experience
- Mortgage experience an asset
- Proven organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2007
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information and make confident decisions
- Excellent business writing skills
Why join First National?
- Bright open concept office environment
- Large kitchens with a coffee and latte maker to enjoy at no cost
- Supportive teamwork focused environment
- Collaborative entrepreneurial spirit
- Opportunities to give back to the communities and work through events focused on a variety of charities
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
- Extensive training programs to set our employees up for success
First National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
First National supports requests for accommodation from applicants with disabilities; please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
We would like to thank all applications for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.