Iverson Forest Management Inc. is looking for experienced Structural Firefighters for the protection of
homes and businesses during the fire season (for SPU).
Iverson Forest Management is looking for skilled and motivated individuals to fill our Wildfire Structural
Protection Crew and Type III wildfire Crews. Our Structural Protection Crews are responsible for activities
pertaining to protection of homes, business, farms and other structures, including all critical infrastructures
and/or ancillary services. The Crew will be responsible for setting up sprinkler systems, fire guards, water
delivery systems, mop up and patrol, and assisting in containment of wildfires.
Crew Members must have the following certifications and training
- WSPP - Wildland Fire Fighter 1 OR S100, Basic Fire suppression and safety;
- S185 Fire entrapment and avoidance;
- WSPP 115 Structure and site preparation and ladder training or equivalent;
- If you do not have the WSPP 115 Certificate, we can help you obtain it!
Crew Leaders must have the following certifications and training
- The above crew member certificates as well as;
- Previous Structure Protection Crew Leader work experience on a Structure Protection Crew and
completed at least one Deployment of a minimum of 14 days, not including travel and Stand-by,
providing Structural Protection Services including sprinkler set-up. Day on a wildfire as a local fire
department deployment contribute to this experience.
Other Certification Considered an Asset
- OFA 1 with Transportation Endorsement or OFA3;
- Power Saw Operator Certificate
Please submit your application accompanied by a list of relevant certificates, experience, and the
position you are interested in. (Crew Lead or Crew Member).
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to:
This posting will remain open until positions are filled.