NEW LOCATION OPENING IN CAMBRIDGE! At uBreakiFix we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Since its inception in 2009, uBreakiFix has grown to more than 400 stores in North America and we're currently looking for new members to join our team and continue our success and expansion!
Who We Are:
We’re the master menders, the resurrections of tech, the purveyors of device devastation. We’re the guys and gals at the other end of the counter assuring customers that we can fix it all and the ones behind the curtain making sure that every customer has a great experience.
We do what we do because we care about people and their tech. We put our customers above anything else. Of course, we love fixing cracked iPhone screens and broken tablets, but we get our satisfaction from helping out people who lost their connection to the tech world.
What We Are Looking For:
- A people-person, someone who enjoys enlightening the experience of our customers who are worried about their electronics;
- Knowledge and passion for the tech industry, or at least someone who appreciates it;
- Someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who can see the big picture and wants to contribute to a fast-paced and expanding Company;
- Someone with dedication and a hardworking nature; and
- Someone with a willingness to learn the skills to repair, communicate and make a difference in someone’s day!
What Will You Do...
- Serve customers and deliver exceptional service throughout using our point of sale system, engaging in lifestyle and needs-based conversations, and communicating repair solutions and estimates;
- Identify needs and provide tailored recommendations for repairs, accessories, and additional services at the point of first and last contact, ensuring you are always committed to converting the conversation into an opportunity for a sale or store visit;
- Diagnosing and performing repairs on various electronics (i.e. computers, tablets, smartphones, televisions, game consoles, etc.) that meet or exceed uBreakiFix quality standards;
- Update and educate customers on complex repairs processes and repair statuses using digital messaging services and/or by phone; and
- Contribute to the team’s sales results by learning, understanding, and engaging in-store performance metrics.
What We Offer:
- $14.00/hour; annual salary increases pending positive performance reviews;
- Bonuses through our Sales Incentive Program;
- Benefits after six (6) months of employment;
- Opportunity for internal career growth; and
- Development and coaching opportunities to build on technical skills and knowledge.
- Minimum of six (6) months sales experience is considered an asset, preferably in the telecommunications industry;
- Proven customer service skills, as well and excellent communication skills;
- Drive and motivation to meet sales goals;
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.) *No prior repair experience is necessary and all training is provided!
- Eagerness to learn and determination to succeed; and
- Passion to work in a team and fast-paced environment.
Required Education: High school or equivalent.
uBreakiFix is the fastest growing Company in our field and we’d love to hear from you if you are someone who will embrace the uBreakiFix brand and culture!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)