Element employees make a difference in the lives of others every day. We are re-defining the fleet management industry to be people first, then business – delivering on our promise of a superior client experience. This takes hard work and innovation, and we need more like-minded people on our team.
What We Need
We are looking for a Senior HR Workday Analyst, who will play a critical part in engineering top-notch products and services in a unique industry and at a rapidly growing organization.
- An HRIS Analyst with 3-4 years of experience using Workday?
- Looking for a chance to broaden your hands-on exposure?
As the Senior Analyst you will play a key role in our people strategy, focusing on Workday enhancements, integrations, new module implementations, and configuration for a 14-month assignment.
A Day in the Life
- Provide Workday subject matter functional expertise for day-to-day support and development including business process configuration, integrations, data transmission (EIB), testing and other troubleshooting support
- Provide Workday product expertise in the areas of Workday Core HCM, Workday Integration (Payroll and Benefits), Absence Management, Workday Learning
- Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices and partner with HR functional leads to understand pain points, prioritize requirements and identify opportunities to improve processes and gain efficiency by leveraging Workday functionality
- Ensure day-to-day systems support is balanced with strategic enhancements and projects
- Assist with bi-annual releases, including analysis of impacts of new functionality and cross functional analysis.
- Maintain awareness of Workday future releases / roadmap and the potential impact of those plans on current and future Workday functionality
- Work closely with third party vendors for AMS support and testing support
- Works closely with the Payroll and Benefits team to ensure the integration is active, resolve and escalate (if necessary) risks and issues
- Tap into your previous experience to recommend the best solution based on the requirements, while keeping the scope tight.
- Lead design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the current business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ hand-on Workday functional experience
- Project management experience with global Workday projects
- Understanding of Workday implementation methodology
- 2+ years in Agile delivery framework. (Kanban or Scrum)
- Experience in designing and prototyping, testing and implementing practical HR business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs.
- Preferred: Workday Functional Certifications; Workday Pro certification in one or multiple HCM modules, broad understanding of Workday cross functional touchpoints and their impacts within the Workday platforms, AMS experience
What’s in it for You
- A culture of innovation, empowerment, decision-making, and accountability
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefits that serve the needs of you and your family and foster a culture of wellness
- Additional benefits and amenities, including paid time-off programs (vacation, sick leave, and holidays)
- Flexible work environments
Applicants will be required to undergo a background check only if and after a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
Element Fleet Management and its wholly owned subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, Aboriginal/Native American status, protected veterans’ status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application and interview process are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation with our hiring process please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 665-9744.