More than 30 years of solid growth have propelled Cabico to the forefront as Canada’s leading manufacturer of custom cabinetry. At our plants in Coaticook, Quebec, and St. Catharines, Ontario, 650 specialists craft complex, high-end projects for over 700 retailers across North America.
The human touch is integral to everything we do, from operations to providing an unparalleled customer experience. Cabico’s unique approach is all about harnessing the latest technology while preserving the precision and agility of artisanal craftsmanship. Our proven passion for design, use of noble materials, and dedication to quality at every level have firmly established Cabico as a benchmark brand in the industry.
The responsibilities for this role are:
- To provide all aspects of customer service to dealers with respect to orders received and service orders.
- Contact dealers with clarifications or questions in reference to or to gain clarity on orders and/or services
- To repair and edit orders for Production following all pre-determined criteria and time restrictions (schedules)
- Process Dealer orders / service orders and provide all aspects of a Customer Service function for the dealer, ensuring complete accuracy (error-free)
- Provide assistance to the Dealer / customer with regards to order details, questions, lead time information (based on standard schedules), custom quotes and general inquiries.
- Ensure all orders and inquiries are completed as per order schedules and customer lead time demands
- Meet or exceed the completion of all processed orders, ensuring on-time delivery and quality are achieved, incumbent is measured on attaining or exceeding average and overall order completion timeliness against targets, order processing ratios and dealer satisfaction
- Cabinetry or Woodworking knowledge/experience, preferred
- Design experience or interest in design, preferred
- Ability to read and interpret floor plans and elevations
- Ability to interpret and convert Dealer items
- Strong computer skills
WHY WORK HERE
Cabico, an environment where you can truly make a difference
- Help craft the kind of projects people dream about across North America.
- Join a team of outstanding artisans who share your passion for quality in every detail.
- Say goodbye to routine by taking advantage of career path opportunities that make you more versatile.
- Choose an environment that’s safe yet stimulating and filled with exciting challenges.
Job Type: Full-time