Advert Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
Job Description The OP Team is responsible for selling, supporting and managing off plan or license only existing Sage customers. Conversations are typically open-ended, highly consultative and address the business needs of the customer and how they can expand the benefit from Sage products. We are a highly successful and driven team that takes pride in being recognized as a best-in-class organization. Our team works closely with other key teams to ensure both Sage & customer success. This team is made up of motivated and highly talented members who work across many channels to ensure the success of our customers and maximize revenue for Sage. Responsible for generating revenue through upgrading, adding plans, up-selling and cross selling for existing Sage customers. Sales are primarily handled via phone and/or online.
Key Responsibilities Key Responsibilities:
- Manage conversations to prospective accounts to build a relationship, determine needs for the product, upsell or cross-sell opportunities
- Meet or exceed defined monthly sales quota
- Identify customer needs and establish value by presenting how Sage could be a possible solution to the decision-maker.
- Manage customer questions and potential concerns
- Document all sales activity and provide management with updates as required
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of sales opportunities
- Manage time appropriately to ensure that SPE productivity standards and KPIs are met on a regular basis
- Understand competitive offerings and counter strategies
- Build and sustain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate ability to achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Bilingual in English and French required.
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Minimum of 1-year experience in B2B sales, value based solution sales, telemarketing, outbound sales, inbound sales, account management or business development in high tech or SaaS industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Marketing or Technology preferred
- Proven ability to converse with and influence decision makers
- Experience in MS Office Suite; Word and Excel, MS Outlook, Fusion Order Entry, CRM tools like Salesforce
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, time management, and ability to meet deadlines
- Proven track record of success in a high volume/transactional sales environment
Join Sage Software Canada, the 2018 Region of the Year Winners!
Do you love where you work? WE do! Our beautiful Sage campuses are located in the biggest high-tech cities in Canada! Our Richmond, BC campus is only 20 mins away from downtown Vancouver and the Toronto campus (in the heart of the South Core Financial District) that displays spectacular views of Lake Ontario from our coffee bar and steps away from the Scotiabank Arena and CN tower. While there, you will work alongside talented colleagues who are passionate about solving client’s business problems. We care about our colleagues, and we show it! Our comprehensive total rewards program which includes a competitive salary, extended health, dental, vision coverage, sales commissions / performance bonuses, on-going training and career opportunities, 21 days paid time off (PTO) to start, paid 5 days to volunteer, RRSP matching contributions, fitness allowance, tuition fee allowance, and so much more! Bring your true self to work every day. We understand that our differences are what makes us a stronger company. Sage Software Canada is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with an ongoing commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. Providing a positive and accessible candidate experience throughout the hiring process is not just our goal, but our promise. Please find a role that interests you, and if your skills are a good fit, one of our team will contact you for an interview. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, however, if you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.