Small local farm/greenhouse is looking for someone to help with the day to day operations of running the farm as well as business on site.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Planting, care, weeding/grass cutting of nut trees on the property.
- Establishment and car of raspberry, blackberry, and haskap beds.
- Assist in care of the greenhouse crops
- Harvesting of greenhouse crops
- Maintenance of onsite ponds
- Maintenance and repairs on property as needed.
Work Environment and Conditions:
- Outdoors, working in various outdoor conditions
- Physical work as needed (may require heavy lifting)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Horticultural experience an asset
- Ability to self regulate and manage time efficiently
- Ability to use tools, power tools, machinery
Job Type: Full-time