The position is suited to an experienced supermarket refrigeration mechanic or control technician who is ready to work in an office environment evaluating systems and guiding service activities.
The refrigeration technical support technician will be working in the PBN monitoring & integration team monitoring refrigeration systems through PBN software as well integrating PBN systems to new facilities.
- Processing system alarms and alerts
- Investigating refrigeration system issue through the equipment controls
- Integrating PBN systems
- Execute projects and prioritize
- Troubleshooting, creative problem-solving.
- Working within the monitoring & integration team utilizing custom software, data reduction and analytical tools to support customers.
- CO2 refrigeration systems
- Glycol secondary refrigeration systems
- Refrigeration control systems such as Emerson, Danfoss, Micro Thermo
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent basic computer skills
- French or Spanish an asset
The qualified candidate will have supermarket service and/or control experience.
Compensation packages include:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
Job Type: Full-time
- Supermarket Refrigeration: 2 years (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)