We are looking for high energy, driven bilingual sales professionals to join our team in Cornwall, ON. As an Inbound Bilingual Inside Sales Specialist, you will contribute to Xplornet’s success by growing our customer base and delivering a customer experience that is second-to-none.
Key responsibilities include:
- Competitive starting base wage
- Bilingual premium of $2.00 per hour
- Monthly bonus payouts with unlimited earning potential
- Flexible hours and performance-based scheduling
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Matched participation in a group RRSP program
- Exciting team environment with additional incentives and events
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Answering inbound calls from potential customers. Interacting with potential customers to outline our services, explaining features and benefits and securing new customers. This includes working with internal departments and Xplornet partners to schedule customer installation appointments.
- Managing your individual sales pipeline by following up with potential customers who have inquired about Xplornet services and letting potential customers know about new service offerings or promotions in their area.
- Working independently towards individual and team goals to deliver excellent customer service.
Condition of employment:
- Bilingualism (French/English) is required
- Experience in a customer focused sales role or a combination of skills and experience that clearly demonstrate success
- A competitive drive and a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings and weekends
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Professionalism and tact in representing the organization
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently
As a condition of employment and in order to comply with industry related data security standards, this position is subject to the successful completion of a Criminal Background Check. Details will be supplied to applicants as they move through the selection process.
Xplornet is committed to creating an accessible environment and will accommodate disabilities during the selection process. Please let your recruiter know during the selection process of any accommodation needs.
Headquartered in Woodstock, New Brunswick, Xplornet Communications Inc. is one of Canada’s leading broadband service providers. For over a decade, Xplornet has been providing innovative broadband solutions to rural customers at work, home and play across Canada. Today, Xplornet offers voice and data communication services through its unique wireless and satellite network that connects Canadians to what matters.