To provide punctual, quality beverage and food service to all guests and patrons in the lounge by exceptional friendly service while regarding the Manitoba Liquor Laws, rules and regulations and standards within the lounge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acknowledges, greets and serves all customers in a professional friendly manner
- Takes orders for food and beverages and serves guests and patrons in the lounge
- Completes all required preparation duties for continued flow of service for all guests and patrons during hours of operation
- Follow up with guests and patrons to ensure quality service
- Issues bills and collects monies in a courteous and efficient manner
- Restocks and fills as needed
- Bring all dish bins to kitchen as needed
- Assists restaurant and Bartender as needed or requested
Qualifications and Requirements
The beverage server is responsible for providing excellent service to all patrons and guests. Two years servicing food & beverage preferable in a lounge or bar atmosphere is preferred; other customer service experience will be considered an asset. Must possess or be willing to obtain the Responsible Alcohol Service Certification in accordance with Manitoba Liquor Control Commission.
Servers need to be able to walk carrying tray up to 8lbs., bend, and lift and use hands consistently.
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba (LGA).