- Demonstrated knowledge and extensive experience using Quick Books online or Zero
- Accounts payable / accounts receivable.
- Basic accounting/bookkeeper skills.
- Microsoft office experience, including experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Data Entry Experience
- Ability to maintain electronic and physical files.
- Provide statistical data and reports as required.
- Project Manager administrative assistance experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in the Insurance Restoration industry is preferred, but not required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience – ie: answering phones, dealing with clients.
Characteristics of Successful Candidate:
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Professional and friendly.
- Strong leadership skills.
Hours and Reporting: Full time position (40 hours/week) Monday to Friday, reporting directly to the CEO. Salary commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Campbell River, BC (Preferred)