Fix Auto Quesnel
Auto Body Repair Technician (Red Seal or 3rd Year Apprentice)
Yes, our prerequisites are lengthy but becoming part of the Fix Auto team provides a future of limitless potential.'
You may be familiar with Fix Auto through our popular TV commercials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QONPTqvRFOc
The full-time permanent Auto Body Repair Technician position is located at our Fix Auto Quesnel location. The Auto Body Repair Technician is responsible for ensuring that all vehicles are repaired to the highest quality standard in a production type of environment
The Auto Body Repair Technician will:
- Review motor vehicle repair estimate reports to determine what needs to be fixed
- Hammer out dents, buckles, and other defects
- Remove damaged fenders, panels, and grills and straighten bent frames
- Repair and replace doors, front-end body, and other automotive components as well as interior components such as instrument panels and frame assemblies
- Produce a high volume of flat-rate hours
- Use 3D Measuring equipment and All DATA repair procedures to ensure quality and structural integrity is maintained
To be successful in this role, the auto body candidate will:
- Provincial trade certification and at least three years’ experience as a journeyman-level Auto Body Repair Technician or third year apprentice are preferred.
- Hold a Red Seal ticket (preferred, but not required)
- Be comfortable in a team-oriented environment
- Have a strong work ethic, integrity and ambition to succeed
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Be able to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Comply with the Health & Safety program and participating in all required training
- Compensation will range based on experience and production. We also offer a health benefit plan which includes short- and long-term disability.
Other position requirements: Qualified candidates will be knowledgeable in repairing and replacing interior and exterior components of ALL brand vehicles.
Candidates must be organized and focused on producing quality workmanship. English language is required.
Learn more about us at: https://fixauto.com/quesnel/en/
Job Type: Full-time
- Auto Body Repair: 2 years (Required)