Interested in fast tracking your career with one of the Growth500 fastest growing companies in Canada?
Can you produce compelling content that addresses the pain points of your target buyer persona while telling a story? Are you driven to ensure your B2B content drives organic traffic and converts the reader into a lead? Do you get excited when drafting powerful copy for emails and landing pages to trigger emotions and drive action?
If you answered yes to all of the above then this may be the perfect role for you! The successful candidate will join a team of rockstar inbound marketers and serve as a digital marketing content writer & editor.
You are responsible for content creation and client results. The role provides a clear growth path to director level roles.
Start Date: Immediate
WHO WE ARE:
We’re looking star content writers/editors who want to be part of an amazing team. This role is based in Toronto and is full time.
Jumpfactor is an Award winning (Cisco 2016 Digital & Social Marketer of the Year – client campaign award) dynamic, a fast-paced integrated digital inbound marketing agency. We’re best suited for motivated self-starters. We specialize in B2B services and technology marketing.
Jumpfactor is an exciting and high growth agency – if you’re smart, and if you have the passion to learn, the creativity to explore, and the courage to add your voice to a constant and demanding conversation, Jumpfactor could be the ideal place for you to test yourself and be part of something great.
- We are strategic
- We are passionate
- We are tenacious
- We keep learning
- We embrace family
- We have integrity
WHO YOU ARE - CONTENT WRITER / EDITOR :
- Minimum 2-5 yrs experience in a full-time content writing / content editing role
- Strong background in writing compelling B2B content for websites, blogs, and editing
- Hands on experience in content research, strategy and optimization
- Background with technology, IT and B2B businesses is a major plus
- Well versed in SEO strategy and content marketing
- You live by analytics, and extract conclusions & action plans from the data
- You “love” content and consider it a passion which extends beyond the workplace
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, disciplined & resourceful
- Have a get it done attitude.
- Working with contractors/editors/other writers and managing their work
- Project management experience is a bonus - you may be asked to source other writers/contractors
CONTENT STRATEGIST/EDITOR POSITION DETAILS:
- Researching and learning each client business in depth
- Producing high quality copy and content for landing pages, blogs, eBooks and other website assets to help drive traffic and conversion
- Adhering to standards of research and writing, and using your time very efficiently
- Writing copy of CTAs, online ads to drive high CTR conversion
- Coordinating, and editing the work for various contract writers to ensure adherence to strict standards for each piece
- Report to Operations Manager with key metrics and targets
- Constantly learn new trends and strategies for Inbound Marketing
- Bringing high energy to the team and to clients
- Contributing to SEO keyword strategy and content wire-framing
WHY EMPLOYEES LOVE JUMPFACTOR:
- Very competitive compensation
- Outlined growth / career advancement paths for each function
- Performance-based bonuses
- Paid training (courses, events)
- Paid social events
- Robust health-dental-vision-disability benefits
- Bi-weekly learning programs
- State of the art systems and tools
- 4 weeks total paid vacation & personal days (year 2+)
- Flex start times
- Work from home days
- Office snacks, ping pong table, in office perks
- Pet-friendly environment
- Minimum 2-5+ years marketing content writing work experience (in-house or agency)
- Hands on experience in managing other writers/editors/ contractors
- Strong understanding of what makes great SEO-friendly content
- The desire to learn and keep up with inbound marketing techniques and best practices
- Demonstrate strategic and experimental thinking
- Proven relationship building skills and/or client communication experience
If you are a dynamic and energized individual looking for a fantastic working environment and an incredible team, this position may be for you!
-Your precise job title will be determined during the interview process and will be based on your experience, expectations and other related factors.
Digital Content Editor / Sr. Content Marketing Writer / Content Marketer / content writing / copywriter/ digital copy / copy writing / Editor
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Content Writing: 2 years (Required)