Join our amazing Elora Mill team and work in a beautiful environment, surrounded by the sights and sounds of nature.
The Event Server is a key member of the Special Events Operations Team. Event Servers are responsible for accommodating all guests at the function while circulating the room, anticipating the needs of our guests, and responding politely to their requests. The Event Server will assist guests by refilling their water glasses, offering coffee/tea, refilling wine glasses, serving meals and clearing everything in a timely and poised manner. They work closely with all the other Event Staff to other to ensure the efficient operation of the event, and to provide an extraordinary guest experience.
- A positive and energetic personality will serve you well in this position
- Training is provided for this role, though some experience working with the public is an asset
- This job requires weekend and late night work.
- Smart Serve certificate is required.
- Part Time positions available
- Competitive wage depends on experience and skill level
When you work at Elora Mill, you are part of the Pearle Hospitality family and with that, comes significant benefits:
- 50% of dining for up to 6 guests at Pearle Hospitality properties, known for amazing, earth to table cuisine
- 50% of accommodations and 25% off spa services at the brand new Elora Mill Hotel & Spa luxury property
- Quarterly Staff Appreciation Draws with really awesome prizes
- Being part of an expanding company with many opportunities for growth and new experiences
- Being led by an engaged and enthusiastic, hands-on management team
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time