Elite Trimworks Corp. , located at HWY 7 /27 in Woodbridge, Canada is a leader in architectural products with over 36,000 orders since 2003. Our mandate is to provide you with the products and tools to complete your project at competitive pricing.
Our passion is helping contractors, the do-it-yourselfers and companies create, inspire, learn and make the world a beautiful place!
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Once a month Saturday 10:00 - 3:00 pm
Our promise to you:
- Positive environment and team.
- Company benefits program after successfully completing 3-month probationary period.
- Yearly Cost of living raises for all our team members.
- Opportunity to shape and develop a department that represents your abilities.
- Career growth, development and continuous learning opportunities.
Logistics Coordinator, within our warehouse environment, is responsible for managing the online ordering system, shipment of products, pick up's, direction of individuals to ensure order accuracy and safe delivery, packaging and department. Documentation preparation, creation and organization. Customs requirements, client communication, rate sourcing, vendor management and collaboration with Receiver, Order fulfilment & Safety Coordinator and must collaborate frequently with all teams and clients.
- Provide direction and leadership to the Shipping Department to ensure job orders are accurately processed daily, as per departmental goals, minimizing backorders, errors, damages, costs and complaints.
- Monitor and manage all online orders and shipments.
- Follow procedures for upholding company and customer delivery commitments.
- Coordinate with various in-house departments, including the Customer Service, Production and Receiving teams to ensure order accuracy, efficient, clean and safe working environment and organization of all orders online and within warehouse facility.
- Coordinate import/export of goods by scheduling carriers to meet shipping demands. Rate shop and work with third party transportation service providers to ensure cost competitive, on time deliveries.
- Oversee all outgoing shipping activity to ensure completeness and condition of shipments.
- Be a leader for the warehouse team including performance management (developing clear operating procedures expectations, conducting coaching sessions, investigations, etc.
- Ensuring all processes are working effectively. Maintaing shipping database, software and systems.
- Communicating updated products, Tariffs, and changes with all shipping vendors and carriers.
- Developing and maintaing rate source book/excel program.
- Manage and inventory, How To Instructions, packaging supplies and required items for department.
- Reporting to Executive management and participating in weekly meetings.
- Create picking lists, BOLs, custom documents and any other required paperwork while directing team members.
- Request deliveries to minimize idle time of drivers, warehouse space while fully using the loading docks capacity to organize and keep prepared shipments out of the aisles.
- Direct delivery trucks and assist drivers with loading/unloading of goods when required.
- Assisting and completing Receiving team duties when absent and vice versa. Ensuring all training and procedure documentation up to date. Coordinating with Receiver to schedule quick-ship items are always in stock and prepackaged.
- Up to date legislative, adhesive, Lacey Act and NAFTA requirements.
- Track company shipments and resolve discrepancies and claims. Effectively accept returns and follow all processes, terms and conditions.
- Understand product, develop best systematic and productive procedures for packaging stations, supplies, quick-ship products and supply-chain management.
- Promote a safe work environment by adhering to safety rules and regulations, modelling practices amongst the Shipping and Warehouse department.
- Miscellaneous duties and projects as required.
Your promise to us:
- College diploma in related field preferred.
- Strong and clear verbal and written communication.
- 3 - 5 years of related working experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting.
- Previous experience delegating tasks in a Shipping/Receiving setting is an asset.
- Forklift certification required.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, email, excel).
- Basic math ability
- Excellent planning and scheduling abilities.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Positive attitude and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Logistics: 2 years (Required)
- Administration: 4 years (Preferred)
- Woodbridge, ON (Preferred)