Diesel School Bus Mechanic
Join the First Student team as a Diesel Technician in Timmins, ON – Servicing Freightliners school buses with 6.7 ISB Cummins engines for North East Tri-Board Student Transportation!
Call now for more details! (705) 268-0440
First Student is proud to offer:
- Top hourly wages $30-$35 based on experience!
- Monday-Friday day shift
- Full Medical and Dental plan; Registered Retirement Savings Plan with 50% match on employee contribution!
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Career advancement opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
Diesel Technician Job Duties Include:
- Perform brake, safety, and PM inspections
- Complete work orders legibly and accurately
- Perform on road repairs/service calls as required
- Perform defect repairs as required
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Comply with Safety & Health regulations in the workplace
- Maintain required tools for the job & submit tool inventory annually
- Other duties as assigned by Shop Manager
Diesel Technician Job Requirements:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid 310T License is required; must be willing to obtain 310S License
- Previous gas or diesel vehicle repair experience; school bus experience is helpful
- Strong computer skills
- Willingness to work with others
Now is the time to enhance your career…not just pursue another job. You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply online today to become a part of our team!
First Student is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
Salaire : 30,00$ à 35,00$ /heure
- Française (Souhaité)
- Anglaise (Souhaité)