The Partner Technology Manager owns the development and management of the technical relationship between our enterprise-level retailers and our internal teams. They help our retailers by serving as a trusted technical advisor, both facilitating their adoption of our suite of solutions, as well as consulting on how to best leverage Flipp services, while generating excitement about how we can help them reinvent weekly shopping.
- We are the first choice service provider for retailers that you know and visit every day. The solutions we implement empower our retailers to reach consumers everyday, including our hosted flyers, content distribution through social networks and media partners, and targeted offerings through our mobile properties.
- You will be planning and executing onboarding and improvement projects for our enterprise-level customers while building custom plans and implementation roadmaps for each engagement.
- You will be building long-lasting relationships with our partners to help them strategize and grow their business.
- You will be directly affecting our product roadmaps by being the voice for our partners internally within our organization.
- Become a thought leader in the digital visual merchandising space, enhancing your expertise to influence key decisions makers and evangelize new product features.
- Product leadership: taking ownership of the product cycle from concept to release while interfacing with other teams.
- Become well rounded from both a technical and client interaction point of view.
- Developing a solid understanding of when you're creating new intellectual property.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field.
- 5+ years experience in sales engineering, technical consulting, professional services, or technical project management
- PMP is a nice to have, but not required for the position.
- Experience with Ecommerce systems, such as Magento, Demandware, and others would be an asset, but not required.
- Experience leading discussions with external stakeholders, such as clients and their vendors.
- Experience with understanding the client's true objectives and are able to derive requirements out of them.
- Experience in handling objections and finding creative solutions to overcome those objections.
Flipp Corporation is an award winning technology company (2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 Best Workplaces in Canada award and also being awarded the 2015 Deloitte's Best Managed Companies) that is reinventing the weekly shopping experience. Our digital flyer platform is used by the leading retailers across North America, including Walmart and Target. Our mobile app, Flipp, has already captured the hearts of Canadians and Americans alike, with millions of downloads and the honour of being named the #1 retail flyer app in Canada. Flipp's culture is an integral part of what has driven the company's success. We abide by key principles that promote the growth of others and create a high-trust environment. Learn more about our team culture here: https://corp.flipp.com/culture ( https://corp.flipp.com/culture ). Flipp welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.