To sort packaged orders ready for delivery by route and load CEXP delivery vehicles. Reports to Warehouse 2nd Shift Supervisor or Lead.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Check for sorting errors and report to supervisor.
- Sort packaged orders by customer and route.
- Load orders into delivery trucks
- Operate warehouse equipment safely and efficiently.
- Tidy up shipping and receiving area on regular basis.
- As required, start delivery trucks in cold weather to ensure they will run smoothly and to check for possible mechanical problems.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Work cooperatively with peers and other departments.
- The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all inclusive.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to take direction.
- Ability to understand digit coding and text
- Must be a team player. •
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Work in a warehouse environment.
- Work within time constraints in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lift and move packages and parcels up to 70 lbs.
- Previous warehouse experience an asset.
- Must have a G drivers license
- Must be willing to shunt fleet trucks
- Minimum grade 12 education preferred.
Job: Canada Distribution/Warehouse/Transportation