Ready to join an outstanding culture that embraces diversity and inclusion, corporate social responsibility and enables the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, and chart an exciting career?
CGI is more than just an IT company. Be part of a team that supports the local community with the ability to draw on global best-in-class talent! Benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs, and flexible work schedules and locations.
Are you passionate about cloud ERP solutions? Are proficient in optimizing Dynamics 365, AX, NAV, GP or SL?
We are looking for a hardworking and personable D365 Functional Architect (ERP). The D365 Functional Architect (ERP) designs, architects and implements solutions with Dynamics 365l. You favor change management over customization and are able to influence customers accordingly.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Support CGI’s Business Applications D365 portfolio by working with customers and internal partners including clients, business analysts, developers, and other architects, defining customer solutions, and delivering engagements that are innovative and exceed business requirements
- Proven expertise with core finance sub-processes including
- General ledger
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Cash & bank management
- Regulatory reporting
- Follow Agile standard methodologies using DevOps including contributing to the creation and grooming of a program backlog of features and tasks
- Create relevant documentation as required including conceptual design, logical and physical designs, bill of materials, as-built diagrams, knowledge transfer materials, FAQs, and transition to operations information
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance, demonstrations, and product education as required
- Analyze complex requirements and develop IT strategies and multi-technology solutions that are aligned with industry-accepted standard methodologies
- Stay abreast of changes and opportunities as they pertain to Dynamics 365
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 5+ years of proven experience working in finance as either a consultant or subject matter authority
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with any or all the following:
- Dynamics 365 Finance
- Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Dynamics GP
- Great Plains
- Dynamics AX Finance Modules
- Dynamics NAV
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with Agile Frameworks
- Proven skills or background as a Business Analyst
- Ability to effectively communicate to different audiences including internal and external partners and peers, clearly and concisely in written, oral and various presentation formats and situations
- Proficiency in workshop facilitation (envisioning workshops, art-of-the-possible sessions)
- Self-motivation and drive, always looking for ways to improve skills and stay relevant in a given area of expertise
Job Type: Full-time