Are you a hard worker? Are you looking for construction and maintenance work? Can you work as a team member and on your own? Then we would like to meet you.
Elite Property Group is looking for a reliable person, that can do repair work at our residential sites as well as turnovers and new build projects. The right person will have a proven track record of You to keep our facilities in good clean condition by doing various jobs assisting our maintenance department in maintaining our tenants’ apartment, and the associated grounds.
- Perform maintenance and light repairs
- Paint and Patch, Drywall Repair and installation
- General plumbing: Toilets, faucets, fix leaks,etc.
- General Repairs: doors, doorknobs, locks, broken tiles, etc.
- Installations: laminate flooring, doors, windows, trim, sinks, faucets etc.
- Tenant Requests: air filters, new lock installation and smoke detector inspection
- Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
- Respond to requests from property management and maintenance team as needed
Do you have:
- Valid Driver’s License & Personal Vehicle
- Experience as a handyman
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Good communications
- Well organised and good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Ability to work as a leader and as part of the team
This position will report directly to our Construction Manager. Please apply with resume including desired salary and available start date.
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Company car
Reference ID: Construction/Maintenance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Handy Man: 1 year (Preferred)