Maplesoft Group is currently seeking a Test Coordinator to join one of our clients located in Ottawa
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Document bugs in a bug Database.
- Review files and make sure that accuracy and consistency is properly maintained.
- Support the lead by providing daily report about the status of the testing progress.
- Provide demo to the team when required
- Attend meeting on a regular basis.
- Testing bug fixes
- Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
- Developing test cases and scripts
- Verify linguistic accuracy and check for typographical, grammatical and punctuation errors.
- Verify cosmetic integrity and ensure that all text is correctly displayed.
- Verify the contextual consistency.
- Assess cultural appropriateness and check politically sensitive content.
- Verify the correct implementation of the localized text.
- Ensure that the correct approved terminology is used throughout the application.
- Verify the correct functionality, within the localized version of the application.
- Verify testing results across all languages in test.
- Maintain high level of focus throughout the project.
- Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database.
- Write and run test-cases and checklists based on design documents.
- Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly.
- File review/Correcting files:
- Proof-read and correct translations.
- Ensure that quality, accuracy and consistency is maintained throughout files/application/manual.
- Occasionally provide in-house translations.
- Attend meeting with testing team, team lead and other interested parties, on a regular basis.
- Communicate through the appropriate channels.
- Provide daily status reports about the status of the testing progress.
- Support lead by taking ownership of side tasks, such as daily report, bug vetting, coaching of new team members.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.