The Room Attendant's role is to ensure that guestrooms are cleaned and maintained in a manner consistent with a superior quality hotel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing personalized and exceptional guest service at every given opportunity.
- Ensures bathrooms are clean and free of hair.
- Ensures guest room areas are clean and free of dust.
- Ensures carpets are vacuumed daily.
- Ensures corridors and guest room doors are clean.
- Maintains equipment, locker, cupboards, and vacuums.
- Ensures cart room and cart are well maintained and organized
- Reports any maintenance needed in rooms to the Maintenance Department.
- Reports anything missing in rooms to the Housekeeping Supervisor on duty.
- All articles found in rooms to be taken to lost & found daily to ensure the items are logged and labelled correctly.
- Grade 12 is recommended.
- Must be flexible for various shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Good organization skills.
- Excellent hygiene is a necessity and standard.
- Hospitality experience is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, especially oral and telephone skills.
- WHMIS training an asset.
- Previous up-selling and/or sales experience is considered an asset.
While we welcome all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accessibility accommodations will be made for job candidates upon request.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent