Career with a heart! If you like helping people, and you want to feel supported in your work –– this is the opportunity for you. Every day, concerned people call the AlgaeCal helpline. They’ve just had bad news about their bones – and they’re scared they might fracture at any moment. But after talking with YOU, their fear will melt away.
We call our Customer Care Representatives – Bone Health Consultants – and a typical day might include:
- Chatting with customers about their bone scans
- Answering questions about our supplements
- Helping customers place orders
- Talking with customers about possible medications interactions
- But most importantly, setting our customers up for MAXIMUM SUCCESS
This opportunity is tailor-made for you if:
You’re highly motivated to work at home. You’ve got a solid customer service background. You get a kick out of helping people find that aha moment – where they go from despair to hope. You’re organized. You’re humble. You don’t just accept feedback – you WANT feedback, because you’re hungry to be better than you were yesterday.
So if you want to work with some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. And you want to feel good about making a difference in the world –– all while working in the comfort of your home –– send us your resume. And BTW… we’re a super-organized team, so don’t worry about training or equipment – we’ll make sure you have everything you need for your new career with us.
To best service our clients, our Customer Success Centre is open 7 days per week. Work schedules are 5 consecutive days, which include 1 weekend day. Successful applicants must be willing to work a Saturday or a Sunday, each week. We won’t ask you to work both weekend days, but ya need to be available for one!
Example shift rotation: Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday.
- $45,000 starting salary with the opportunity to increase rapidly as training targets are met.
- Annual team trip which you are eligible for after one year of employment. This amounts to another week of paid vacation, plus we cover hotel, food, flights and entertainment.
- AlgaeCal Healthcare Plan (Premiums Covered 100%!), which you're eligible to sign up for after three months of employment.
- Monthly team events and activities.
- Supported professional development and continued learning through workshops, conferences and classes
- Flexible Stat Holidays with the option to bank days for later use.
If this sounds like a position for you, please respond to this advertisement with your resume and cover letter. This is an essential part of your application. We need to make sure you’re a good fit for our happy team - that’s why we’ll be paying close attention to your carefully written cover letter.
Please, read carefully:
1. Write a cover letter addressing:
1. Why you're the best Customer Service Representative for this role. Give quantifiable examples of related achievements.
2. Describe why you fit perfectly with our values. Read them here: http://shorturl.at/lptFT
3. What's the toughest challenge you’ve ever overcome in your life? How did you overcome it?
4. What are the last three books you’ve read?
5. What do you do for fun?
6. Explain what you’re doing now for a job:
- If you don’t have one, explain why.
- If you have one, explain why you’re looking elsewhere.
2. Upload your cover letter and resume:
1. Ensure that your cover letter and resume are saved and sent as one file.
Click the “Apply Now” button on this page and upload your (1) cover letter (2) resume.
*Important* AlgaeCal isn’t a boring run-of-the-mill company. So some of the questions in your online application might feel out of the ordinary. These questions are an essential part of your application. We need to make sure you’re a good fit for our happy team - that’s why we’ll be paying close attention to your answers.
For more information about us, please visit our website.