Job ID: C2018-0702
Uptempo. Smarter Way to Pay.
Uptempo is a North American financial technology company that liberates consumers from traditional payment structures to smaller, more frequent debt payments that are better aligned with their cash flow. Uptempo's proprietary payment system delivers unique and material value to consumers, dealer partners, lenders and bank partners.
As a result of Uptempo’s rapid growth, the User Experience team is currently looking to hire a Training Manager to support a number of our training initiatives. We are looking for an organized and experienced trainer to join our organization. The trainer will be responsible for creating and delivering a training development plan for our external partners as well as our employees.
As a Training Manager, your responsibilities would include:
- Develop training strategy and implementation schedule for training auto dealers and the sales team to support growth
- Generate training materials that adhere to brand guidelines and represent Uptempo professionally
- Test and review created training materials
- Maintain database of all training materials
- Conduct training through new materials
- Manage and develop schedule for a team of trainers who will be providing on-site training
- Liaise with team leads, managers, and executive leaders to determine internal training needs
- Track and compile collected data
- Conceptualize training materials based on data and research
- Communicate training needs and online resources
- Instruct training and onboarding of employees
- Review employee training performance and learning
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as a corporate trainer
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Proven experience managing a team of trainers providing training across the US and Cnaada
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software, e-learning software is an asset
- Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Familiarity with Kanban Principles, Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodologies is an asset
- BSc/BA in business, HR, finance or relevant field
Uptempo is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates who apply. However, only those selected for a personal interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time