Sales & Business Development | Toronto, Canada
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what's right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you'll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team's partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
Are you interested in transforming how people work, live and connect? Do you want to collaborate with an amazing group of peers who'll inspire you in new ways every day? To further our momentum, we're looking for a Market Development Representative to join our high-performance team in our journey to help everyone do business faster – and better. DocuSign is seeking a sharp, agile, and energized Market Development Representative to take part in the dramatic growth currently underway. In this role, you will make outbound calls to potential clients who have expressed interest in learning more about DocuSign or appear to be strong potential customers based upon our general market focus. The Market Development Representative qualifies prospective customers through targeted questions about their business strategy to include informing them about DocuSign's offering and ascertains the likelihood of the prospect being a good match for DocuSign's services. Eighty percent of one's time will be on the phone.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to a Market Development Manager.
- Create and drive lead generation in designated enterprise accounts for DocuSign Account Executives
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
- Drive awareness into prospect base through regular email and call campaigns
- Build prospecting pipeline and regularly communicate with direct sales to ensure alignment
- Make outbound calls to enterprise prospects who are deemed to reside in one of DocuSign's core vertical markets
- Share information about DocuSign and ask questions about the prospect's business intentions
- Discern potential for purchase and schedule appointments with those who are of good potential to the Sales Account Executives to pursue
- Record prospect information in CRM data base
- Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of complex sales cycles and solution selling tactics
- Consistent over achievement in past experience.
- Motivated by individual and team achievement
- Highly organized with ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Able to connect business needs to solutions
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that's a good thing.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.