Flexible, FUN, Rewarding & Awesome! Part Time Positions Available:
GOAL Program: 1:1 Worker
Supporting youth to work towards self-identified goals afterschool/evenings approx. 4 hours each.
Program is community based and staff may work with more than one youth. This flexible program allows youth do gain confidence and experience working towards transitional goals.
- Diploma or Certificate and Experience in Community Living
- Post-Secondary education in related field
- Knowledge and experience in organizing and implementing individualized programs for children with development disabilities (special needs)
- Valid Class 5 Driver License required with own vehicle
- Driver's Documentation including Business insurance (if driving 6 days per month for work)
- $3,000,000 Liability insurance
- Driver's Abstract
- Valid First Aid & C.P.R. Certificate
- Doctor's certificate of good health
- Criminal Records Check
- Understanding of "Inclusion" and how one supports a person with developmental disabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, behavior and communication skills.
Please send resume to apply
Job Type: Part-time
- support worker: 1 year (Required)