Are you a Project Manager/Business Analyst Consultant? We need experienced candidates like you! Robert Half Technology is are seeking Senior Project Managers in the Edmonton, Alberta area to work with our local client by joining an existing team working remotely and onsite. This position is responsible for managing concurrent projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Can you manage key projects as part of our client's strategic business transformation plan? You might be good at this job if you believe you can ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders. Qualified candidates should apply as soon as possible! This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
- Facilitates to classify, manage, and identify risk for functional improvement requests
- Steers project planning
- Coordinates and directs the sprint planning and grooming meetings and marks ticket assignments
- Determines the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
- Works with the stakeholders to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
- Assembles report from business analysts, QA leads, and technical leads into an analysis
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Analyst, QA Manager, Product Specialist, and Product Owner/Product Manager
- Joins with Product Owner/Product Manager to provide that the product vision and high-level business objectives are error-free and doable
- Assists to manage dependencies among cross-product teams
- Support the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
- Work in close cooperation and communicates with technical team members, designers, stakeholders, and developers
- Supplies detailed reporting to management on risk assessments, milestone completion, and project status
- Sets forth project with accurate ticket workflows and boards
- See to it that the functional requirements are achievable, tracked, and met
- Tracks and schedules projects - as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Places schedules and milestones with inputs from all other teams assigned to that product, manages project scope and timelines
- Provide assistance to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap with the Product Owner/Product Manager
- Administers the daily stand-ups, securing they are brief, timely, and focused
- Supervises deployment scheduling in coordination with Dev Ops, tech lead, and Product Owner
- Proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools is required for success at this position
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- This position requires a Project Management (PMP) certification
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- We'll consider you a good candidate for this position if you are flexible and focused
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant Project Management experience in addition to hands-on BA experience
- Background in project management, operations, and supervisory leadership
- Candidates with experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs will be the best fit for this position
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures
- If you can demonstrate that you are familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies, this position is for you
- Robotics experience desired
- Practical knowledge of Business Process Re-Engineering
- Proven knowledge of Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools (BIRT)
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. Numéro de permis du Québec AP-2000503.