Second Closet is Toronto's first full-service company to disrupt the storage industry. We provide convenience at the click of a button for as little as $3 a month to pick-up, store, and return customers' stuff. We've helped 1,000s of consumer clients live clutter-free. As we continue to grow that side of the business, we're also setting our sights on enterprise clients. That's where you come in.
As a member of our Business Development Team you will be a data-driven, pro-active, mid-market sales hunter who is enthusiastic about identifying, targeting, and creating opportunities. You'll open cold accounts and effectively communicate how we can add value and win business.
You've also got big ambitions. As a young company there's a tremendous amount of upward mobility. Your consistent high-performance, meeting of quota expectations, and attention to detail will ensure you progress through the ranks.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great at facilitating customer meetings and presentations to stakeholders of all levels
- Driven to overcome customer objections and achieve high sales quotas
- Highly energetic, motivated and confident team player
- Identify and generate new qualified opportunities through prospecting and activity-based calling and emailing
- Cultivate and nurture the sales cycle process from initial contact through to qualification
- Leverage social strategies to initiate sales conversations with all levels of stakeholders
- Convert qualifying leads into sales opportunities with Account Executives
- Manage a book of business for maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads
- Collaborate with Account Executives to develop creative programs to drive and manage pipeline progression
- Utilize Salesforce for record-keeping of prospect accounts and for logging all activity and information on prospects
- Reports to the Director of Sales
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 1-2 years experience in elevated sales role or customer service
- Marketing experience/outbound B2B sales
- Experience with multiple sales techniques
- Proven ability to meet targets and achieve sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
We are innovative, goal-oriented, and are always on the search for energetic and passionate people who are eager to learn and would like to have a rare opportunity to grow within one of Toronto's fastest growing companies. At Second Closet, you will have endless growth opportunities and will have the ability to have a direct impact on the company's growth.
Our team at Second Closet is full of talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working collaboratively within a competitive environment. The sales team is a small, tight-knit family with a team driven, growth mind-set. There is immense room for upward mobility, and here at Second Closet we will provide you support from the get-go to help you realize your potential. Each member of our team shares a mutual passion for their craft and are in constant pursuit of growing our customer base and growing with our customers. We embrace all kinds of challenges head-on.
Aside from an amazing company culture, we also offer competitive salaries+OTE and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans for you and your family. We are located in the heart of downtown, and other perks include cell phone allowance, gym membership, and team events/outings.