Star Beauty Co. is opening an elegant beauty salon in Richmond Hill. We are currently looking for a superstar Salon Coordinator who has a passion for the beauty industry.
Our ideal candidate has excellent communication, is extremely punctual, demonstrates initiative, has multitasking skills, a positive attitude and strong work ethic that is very reliable.
This is an amazing chance for someone who wants to join and grow with a dynamic team along with tremendous learning opportunities.
- As the face of Star Beauty Co. greet, welcome, and check-in guests upon arrival to ensure a great experience
- Answer all incoming calls and client inquiries politely and professionally
- Provide superior customer care by engaging with clients and accommodating any requests
- Schedule appointments to coordinate optimum flow of the salon, and process payments
- Maintain salon appearance and cleanliness
- Manage POS system, run end-of-day reports and ensure the till is balanced
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying transcribing and faxing
- Assist in all areas of the salon operation as requested by management
- Additional duties as required
- Must have previous SALES/CUSTOMER SERVICE experience
- Must be Enthusiastic and Passionate for the industry
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule and shifts as we are open 7 days a week. Weekend, holiday, morning and evening availability
- Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Professional and eager to learn
- Friendly and display great customer service
- Verbal and written English is a must
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent