Do you love to cook? Looking for a place where you can practice your skills and work towards a career opportunity? If you are then Hudsons is the place you are looking for.
Why choose Hudsons?
Our culture is fun, but we are still serious about what we do. Our vision is to be recognized as the quintessential Canadian pub experience across Canada. Our mission is to provide the highest level of hospitality through a valued team delivering excellent products, facilities, service and promotions.
- Fun, Dependable, Sociable, Genuine and Friendly
- Able to work closing night shifts, evenings and, weekends.
- Great at working in teams
- Have experience working in a kitchen
- Able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and front of house personnel
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Help in creating consistently great food by following our Hudsons standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
- Follow the opening and closing procedures and checklists that keep our kitchens running smoothly
- Work as a team to keep a clean and sanitary work area
- Additional duties as required
- A Hudsons employee benefits discount card
- 1 Free Kitchen Uniform for Part Time Employees & 2 for Full Time
- Free Meal when you work a minimum of 6 hours
- Participation in our employee recognition programs:
- Birthday Program - $100 Gift Card to Spend at Hudsons on your Birthday
- Hudsons Monthly Employee, the All Canadian
- Hudsons Employee Referral, find a new great employee for Hudsons and we will thank you with a monetary reward!
- Hudsons Good Old Fashion Hudsons Christmas Party
Hudsons Invests in you:
- Learn different aspects of running a kitchen
- Opportunities to grow into supervisor or management position
- Cross training and individual development through mentor training
- Competitive wages
Apply today in person at 904 2nd Avenue S or forward us your resume. We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
THIS COULD BE YOUR HAPPY PLACE.
Join the Hudsons Family
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Culinary: 1 year (Preferred)
- Line Cook: 1 year (Preferred)