The Beauty Consultant is a product and services expert, providing friendly, professional and knowledgeable advice to all clients. The consultant is expected to provide clients with tailor made treatments, and suggest beauty routines and products for the clients to achieve their best aesthetic outcome.
- Greeting clients upon arrival
- Interact with potential clients and respond to inquiries via phone, social media, and in-person meetings.
- Follow up with potential and current clients from initial to aftercare inquiries.
- Recommend relevant services by listening to and independently assessing the client by leveraging relevant skincare and treatment knowledge.
- Curate personalized treatment plans for clients according to their needs.
- Ensure clients are well-informed of pre/post-care treatment procedures and instructions, and ensure said instructions are abided by by the client
- Conduct marketing campaigns, assist in brainstorming monthly in-store promotions
- Be able to lead, motivate and coach staff members to improve their performance
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in the beauty and cosmetic industry
- Experience in the customer service and sales industry
- Be able to provide exceptional guest experience, establish rapport and connect with clients to ensure they have an amiable and comfortable experience at the clinic
- Have an amicable disposition and able to work well in a team
- Knowledge of medical aesthetics treatments, skincare services and products.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Maintain a presentable and professional appearance
- Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) is a MUST
- English preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)
- Cantonese (Required)
- Mandarin (Required)