- Welcome and greet guests at the door in a friendly manner making them feel comfortable and welcome.
- Answer phone calls, receive and record reservations accurately in a pleasant and attentive manner.
- Check guest coats and assist in arranging transportation for guests if required.
- Answer questions about food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services over the phone and in person.
- Maintain clean front desk area, restocking supplies and ensuring menus are organized.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience, ensuring guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Assist with settling bills and processing any credit, debit or cash transactions as required.
- Thank guests for their visit as they exit the restaurant and invite them to return.
- Be ready and willing to provide support as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the FOH Manager.
- Execute ad-hoc tasks are required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- hosting: 1 year (Preferred)