Contract Term: 12 months with a possible extension or permanent position after
Start Date: Aug 1, 2020 (starting earlier can be considered)
Plexia Electronic Medical Systems Inc. develops and maintains Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software and services for physician practices, medical clinics, and hospitals. The industry is ever-changing and we are looking for a dynamic and innovative individual. Our work affects the work of medical offices which affects patient care daily! Your work with us helps improve medical office workflows and the quality of care patients receive.
The Sales and Implementation Coordinator presents and introduces the benefits of our EMR system to prospective clients. For medical clinics ready to adopt our software platform and services, the candidate will help coordinate the transition from their existing office workflow and EMR system to Plexia.
The candidate works closely in collaboration with other teams within our organization to ensure the client’s EMR needs are met. Post-transition/implementation, the candidate will be attentive to the client’s progress to ensure the client’s ongoing success with our system for years to come!
Why Work With Us?
- A flexible, fun environment that promotes healthy work-life balance
- Work with an energetic, flexible and innovative team of professionals
- Competitive compensation package
- Growth and career development opportunities
- Extended health benefits (after passing 3 months probation)
- Execute strategic sales plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Build, maintain, and develop profitable partnership opportunities.
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to the General Manager
- Assist the General Manager with other administrative-related work.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Keen interest in computers is an asset, however strong existing computer skills not required
- Competent in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrate excellence in interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally as well as in writing
- Ability to carry out detailed assigned tasks
- Ability to exercise tact, discretion, and confidentiality
- Proactive, ability to think ahead and anticipate
- Ability to research – self-motivated and resourceful in seeking solutions/information
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Punctuality is VERY important
Experience in these areas is an asset (but not a requirement):
- Sales/Retail experience
- Customer service
- Marketing experience or training
- General office administration
- Medical office assistant (MOA) experience
- Graphics design work or experience with Photoshop Creative Suites
- Webpage design experience
- Computer setup/troubleshooting experience or training
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19