Mercedes-Benz Canada needs fans like you
What it means to be a fan
Everything starts with fans. Mercedes-Benz Canada is the number one automotive company in Canada, six years in a row. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastically devoted to Mercedes-Benz. You love our brand and have the drive to learn about the automotive industry. You’re impressed with the Mercedes-Benz legacy and can easily identify with what the star represents. And you’re eager to live Mercedes-Benz values and are ready to add to the story.
How your role will add to the story:
We’re looking for a Service Receptionist. You will contribute to the operational efficiency of the service department and to positive CEI results. You’ll do this by promptly and warmly answer calls, directing customers to the appropriate representative/department and by providing exceptional customer service. You will report directly to the Assistant Service Manager, and will also have the opportunity to work with all Dealership staff.
A day in the life:
Being a Mercedes-Benz Fan has its perks:
- On most days you’ll answer switchboard, direct calls, and take messages.
- Some days you’ll act as back up to the Receptionist/Cashier or Service Greeter.
- There’s always a chance you’ll be involved in training sessions and other duties assigned by your manager.
- Certified “Great Place to Work®” organization
- Commitment to inclusion & diversity
- Engaging corporate culture
- Training, development and career growth opportunities
- Benefits to support work-life balance/integration
- A strong portfolio of corporate social responsibility initiatives
- State of the art working facilities
- Vehicle lease and experience programs
- Comprehensive health, dental, and pension programs
- Recognition rewards and discount programs
Mercedes-Benz Fan skills, requirements & traits:
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Previous experience in a high-standard customer service environment preferred
- Cash handling experience and basic accounting knowledge
- Pleasant, professional demeanor with the desire to exceed expectations
- Bold, innovative and enjoy challenging yourself
- Honest and professional , a strong team player
- Big picture thinker, go-getter, self-starter