We are looking for an experienced, Mature, Personable and Driven Dental Office Manager to join our friendly and fabulous team **(previous experience in management mandatory!)**
- Directly contributing to the success and profitability of the office through effective appointment scheduling, accounts collections and outstanding patient service.
- Managing every employee's role as per the employer's original requested (able to independently resolve concerns or crisis that may naturally arise).
- Able to motivate, direct and guide employees to achieve success by reviewing their daily tasks.
- Conducting regular team meetings, job performance reviews and meeting daily, weekly practice goals.
- Maintaining a well-balanced flow within the office (e.g: supplies are all stocked, magazine subscriptions up to date, overall cleanliness of the office, etc..)
--Performing all other managing duties.
Please reply with your resume and references.
Job Type: Full-time