Financial Services Manager
Eastern Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
At AutoCanada we are passionate about our business, our customers and our talent! We are cultivating a culture of excellence and aspire to be best-in-class in the industry. We know that to be successful we need the best people. We aim to be the destination for top talent and are committed to hiring the best people to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We strive to provide our employees with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
What We Offer
- Exceptional earning potential
- Generous incentive plan
- Competitive health and dental plan
- Paid vacation
- An exciting, growing business
Eastern Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is an AutoCanada dealership and we are looking for an experienced Financial Services Manager to join our growing team! This role requires someone with an entrepreneurial spirit that wants to build a business and has the time and work ethic to do so! The Financial Services Manger oversees prime and non-prime clients and assists in structuring deals in compliance with lender guidelines and dealership policies, resulting in a seamless transition, prompt funding for the clients and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Explain and demonstrate financial options to customers.
- Deal directly with lenders and financial institutes.
- Prepare and document any/all documentation for final delivery.
- Meet and excel set sales goals by selling extended products such as protection packages, extended warranties, life and accident/health insurance, and environmental protection packages.
- Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful to customers.
- Be knowledgeable of provincial regulations regarding finance and the fair credit reporting act.
- Interact with appropriate departments.
- Structure deals in accordance with lender and dealership guidelines.
- Book out deals accurately.
- Never misrepresent equipment.
- Perform credit interview, prepare credit application.
- Verify accuracy of all information on the credit application and submit to lender.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information.
- Sell credit insurance and service contracts.
- Maintain good lender relations.
- Maintain a lender guide of programs currently in use and obtain a working knowledge of them.
- Analyze credit reports, be able to recognize a conventional deal and turn over accordingly.
- Maintain dead files for inactive deals.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Automotive business.
- Excellent understand of sales, finance and management.
- Experience and working relationship with financial institutions.
- Proven record for performance with set goals.
- Excellent Oral, Written & Listening skills.
- Judgment and Decision-Making Skills ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and choose the appropriate path.
- Identify measures of performance and actions needed to improve or correct performance.
- Efficient knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, e-mail software and use of the Internet.
- Ability to read, understand and calculate banking figures such as; discounts, interest rates, percentages and commission etc.
- The prioritization skills necessary to use time effectively and set action plans to achieve business targets.
We offer competitive total compensation, meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.autocan.ca. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. AutoCanada is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
AutoCanada is a multi-location automotive dealership group operating in both Canada and the United States. Our model enables us to serve a diversified geographic customer base and enjoy benefits not available to single location dealerships. AutoCanada trades under the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ACQ. The multi-location dealership model enables AutoCanada to serve a diversified geographic customer base providing a range of services to customers including new and used vehicle sales, financing, leasing, automotive service and repair, collision repair, and parts sales. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada has expanded significantly and continues to grow. Today, customers are served by more than 4,200 employees comprised of automotive service technicians, sales experts, and support staff from offices across Canada.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org