Pravada Floors is a leading manufacturer of high quality wood flooring. We are currently seeking an individual to join our operations and support team. This is a full time position, based in Surrey, BC. Pravada Floors offers a competitive wage, full benefit package, room for advancement and a team environment.
- Responsible for day to day operations such as order entry, order processing and coordination of shipping/receiving
- Responsible for administration of all customer accounts including credit, invoicing, and account receivables
- Responsible for the maintenance and management of product inventory
- General sales support and customer service
- Secondary School Diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Work efficiently in a fast paced environment, demanding customer environment with a variety of tasks.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Show a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Must be detail oriented and an excellent team player
Please forward your resume with a brief description as to why you would be an ideal candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent