We are seeking an experienced, dynamic and well-rounded Human Resources (HR) Manager to join our team. We are seeking an individual who will get to know our people and understand our company’s needs as if they were their own.
As HR Manager, you will oversee a variety of HR administrative duties and facilitate daily HR functions, including but not limited to:
- Act as primary liaison with our HR consultant(s), recruiting companies and various recruitment agencies as well as Provincial labor boards and commissions
- Assist to onboard new hires and oversee orientation programs and procedures.
- Will keep track of all employee records
- Assist to help build and maintain positive relationships with our employees
- Assisting to maintain and draft up new policies.
- Assist with helping to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing initiatives.
- Oversee communications to all staff and provide administrative support to all employees as it relates to payroll and group benefits
- Multi-talented bilingual individual is a must
- Previous broad HR experience is a must
- Ability to work autonomously
- At ease using technology and software
Mantoria offers: _
- A great working environment that is challenging and stimulating
- Excellent benefits including Group Insurance and Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Human Resources: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19